- Contract-to-Hire, 6 Months
- The IT Admin is responsible for monitoring and maintaining up to date systems for the client as well as support the Help Desk.
- Information Technology Administrators are responsible for the support and maintenance of all assigned assets and work tasks.
- The support and maintenance shall meet the requirements of the company’s defines policies, processes and SLA’s.
- The support and maintenance shall be addressed in a timely manner to comply with internal requirements.
- Provide onsite technology support for our offices, to include but not limited to: advanced problem diagnosis and error resolution, equipment setup / repair, assisting with network / server
- Serve a First Responder for Help Desk issues
- Hardware management and maintenance
- Assists with (or coordinate) the repair of end user hardware and the re-installation of software as necessary to resolve end user incidents.
- Resolve incidents associated with company-standard end user software and hardware, including mobile/hand-held technologies. Identifies sources and trends of technical problems to prevent future occurrences
- Set-up and maintain user accounts
- Document and resolve incidents within the prescribed processes and SLAs.
- Assist with off-site support for company sponsored functions/meetings.
- Understand the business and organization sufficiently to anticipate and resolve end user technology issues that affect productivity of employees.
- Operates as 'remote hands' for other IT functions
- Analyzes information, identifies key issues and relationships, and draws logical conclusions; identifies the root causes of problems and develops and suggests appropriate solutions.
- Provides support for general technology, including but not limited to: Microsoft Desktop Operating System; Network and Telecom connectivity; Microsoft Office 2010; General Computer Troubleshooting Skills; Working knowledge of Microsoft and Apple laptops; basic SharePoint skills; software as a service Operations.
- Supports with Asset Support & Maintenance
- Provides SharePoint training and support when needed on basic functions