We're seeking for Help Desk Specialists to join our team!
Must be cleared support specialist.
Help desk role:
- provides customer assistance with routine inquiries and problems such as software, hardware and network operations.
- Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussions with users.
- Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, and resolution steps.
- Typically is able to resolve less complex problems immediately, while more complex problems are assigned to second level support, senior operator or supervisor.
- May involve use of problem management database and help desk systems.
- The candidate needs an interim secret clearance to start
- The candidate should expect to work on the Service Desk for 12 months prior to moving to an advanced position.
- Security+ (Security Plus)
The work environment is a business casual environment and there are roughly 45 individuals on this team that supports a portion of the network depending on where the call is coming from. This is supporting all of the military branches.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.