Looking for candidates who are motivated to start their IT career. This doesn't require any previous Help Desk experience, but technical knowledge or education equivalent to an A+ Certification is preferred.
* Basic Hardware troubleshooting
* Understanding of both wired and wireless networks
* Local and network printing
* Ability to troubleshoot Windows 7 related issues
* Cisco VPN Client
* Knowledgeable with office products:
o Outlook profile creation and maintenance
o Creating and troubleshooting rules
o Backup PST and OST files
o Basic Microsoft Excel support
o Basic Microsoft Word support
Products we support:
* Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 10
* Microsoft Office Suite 2003 - 2013 , O365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Lync /Skype)
* Internet Explorer 9+
* Tablets and phones running on Apple iOS and Android
* PeopleSoft ( PeopleSoft HRMS / Payroll, PeopleSoft FIN /SCM)
* SharePoint - Basic support
* Lotus Notes
* Cisco AnyConnect VPN
* SCCM Client
* Active Directory
* Business Objects
* 0-2 years of help desk/call center experience.
* 0-2 years of experience working with 'service desk ticketing tools' preferred. (Service Now, HP Service Manager, etc.)
* Punctual and willing to learn and assist team members.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.