* First point of contact for all information technology issues
* Responds to telephone calls and email from internal employees for IT support
* Assist the end user community by recording, resolving, and responding to issues
* Support Windows 10, Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), network connectivity, VPN connectivity, office telephone and voice mail usage
* Follow prescribed guidelines and procedures and seek guidance from technical lead as appropriate
* Function as a single point of contact for problems referred by other individuals and departments by providing close loop on routine queries
* Ability to accurately interpret and fulfill customer requirements to achieve customer satisfaction
* Understand team and organizational support structures
Additional Details from the Hiring Manager:
* AD in a corporate environment (Password changes, add/delete/change users, security groups, look up usernames)
* Windows 10
* Microsoft Office 365
* VPN, Cisco, AnyConnect
* ServiceNow will be implemented this year, this will be a plus on a resume, but not required.
* SCCM - helpful, but not required
* Large enterprise backgrounds preferred (1500 plus users)
* Previous experience in a service desk environment preferred, but not required.
* Must have excellent customer service, telephone, listening and communication skills
* Must have excellent documentation skills
* Demonstrated experience in applying knowledge/skills in a Customer Support environment
* Strong analytic aptitude and problem solving skills in a technical environment
* Multi-task across several ongoing tasks of varying priorities as required
* Ability to make good judgments, negotiate, problem solve and decision making skills
* Ability to understand and clearly communicate technical information to non-IT personnel
* Maintain a high level of knowledge regarding the clients computing environment
* Must demonstrate strong sense of urgency regarding solving end-user issues
* Be able to solve problems regarding system errors or usage issues
* Must be able to minimize downtime by rapidly diagnosing and resolving problems
* Be able to track and document information regarding troubleshooting techniques
* Maintain a high level of teamwork and communication
* Proficiency with Windows 7 and Windows 8 troubleshooting
* Proficiency with Office 2010 troubleshooting
* Proficiency with laptop and desktop hardware troubleshooting
* Proficiency with VPN troubleshooting
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.