- Create incident tickets to document issues and route tickets to appropriate support group for processing.
- Provide Level 1 support / troubleshooting of desktop and laptop hardware / software issues.
- Perform operational activities, including system saves and restores, AS400 IPLs, server reboots, off-site tape storage and report generation and distribution.
- Perform user account set up, security maintenance and systems monitoring.
- Coordinate support team escalations and alert communications during major incidents.
- Provide incident and problem management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years help desk support and data center operator experience.
- Strong troubleshooting and analysis of AS400, Lotus Notes, Windows network printing, Windows 7, Windows 10 and Active Directory.
- Experience using Windows 7, Windows 10, Microsoft Office, Control-M, VPN and Citrix remote access solutions.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and customer service skills.
- Solid understanding of basic networking fundamentals.
- Ability to work independently with minimal day-to-day instructions.
Interested candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.