Our Client is looking for a Help Desk mid provide support to users in resolving problems using help desk center tools.
The responsibilities of the help desk mid may also include support in the areas of electronic mail, account creation and maintenance, standard desktop applications, and applications developed by the Government.
Educational Requirements: None
* Active Top Secret and Clearance
* A minimum of five years of experience, of which at least three years must be specialized
* General experience includes background in information systems development, network operations, application performance in a client/server environment, or related fields
* Specialized experience includes the management of help desks in a multi-user environment, a comprehensive understanding of PC operating systems, a working knowledge of network and electronic mail operations and prior supervision of help desk employees
* The Help Desk Mid must have a demonstrated ability to communicate well both orally and in writing and have a positive customer service attitude
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.