$50000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
Benefits: 100% medical, dental, vision, paid holidays & vacations
You can do it all. You're a tech-savvy Desktop Support specialist that can roll up your sleeves. You walk a client’s walk, and you talk their talk. You understand their concerns better than they do and use them to intuitively identify the highly complex requirements of each project. Your steady hand on the pulse of the client's needs.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Hardware/Software troubleshooting: including PC’s, Windows 7, and Windows 10.
- Help Desk Support
- Expertise in troubleshooting, configuration, and repair of server, network, email, file shares, PCs, and Audio/Visual equipment Manage and execute project strategies
- 2+ years of experience
- Active Directory: Server 2008, 2012
- Knowledge of Office 365, XP, Windows 7, Windows 10
- Hardware/Software troubleshooting: including PC’s, Laptops, and Printers
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- MCP, MCSE, CompTia A+, Network, or Help Desk Professional Certification
- Bachelor’s degree or certifications and equivalent experience in related field
- 2+ years of experience in the field
**For immediate and confidential consideration please email your resume to Emma Lines at firstname.lastname@example.org **
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$50,000.00 - $65,000.00 /Year
Engineering & Aerospace, IT & Technical, Creative & Design