Job Title: Helpdesk Analyst
Job Location: Louisville, KY
Job Description: Brooksource in Louisville, KY is seeking a Helpdesk Analyst for a Fortune 100 Client in the Healthcare Industry. Our client is searching for an experienced Helpdesk Analyst to bring their knowledge and experience to join a fast growing helpdesk team. You will be answering inbound calls from Military Associates and Contracted staff. An ideal candidate will be able to think on their feet and solve end user issues while documenting knowledge articles as a guide. This person will be identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems on an efficient, timely basis. They will be responding to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support via phone, email, or remotely logging into the employees computer (via VPN). We are looking for a self-motivated individual who has a passion for technology and customer service.
• Demonstrated ability to provide technical phone and remote support to clients.
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to perform multiple high priority tasks directly related to our clients or internal staff.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal communication, problem resolution and conflict management skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and basic knowledge of network environments.
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate with peers, managers and director level executives.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent written/verbal communication skills.
Day to Day: This individual will assist employees with a variety of technical issues ranging from password resets, email issues, and many other technical computer problems via the telephone. The goal is for this individual to continue the efforts towards minimizing first call resolution time while continuing to provide premier customer service.
**Must be able to obtain a Federal Security Clearance
Benefits of working with Brooksource:
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a clear understanding of the timelines and move candidates through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full transparency.
- Brooksource is an equal opportunity employer.