Job Title: Helpdesk Analyst
Duration: 6 Month Contract-to-Perm
Start Date: ASAP
As a Helpdesk Analyst within our healthcare clients' IT department, you'll be responsible for responding to tickets submitted to the ServiceNow ticketing system and fixing IT issues for internal employees within a large hospital environment. This includes providing technical phone support and maintenance on hardware, software, network, and healthcare applications.
If you are interested in joining a brand-new state of the art team and working with a hospital system ranked as one of the top 25 IT employers to work for in Georgia, keep reading and apply below!
- Provide ongoing technical support via ServiceNow ticketing system to end users in our hospital client's environment as it relates to hardware and software applications.
- Troubleshoot Windows 7/10 based issues including Office 365 suite of applications like Outlook/Exchange, Sharepoint, OneDrive, etc.
- Work with both onsite and users working remote via phone and remote log-in to provide top notch customer service for incidents through our clients Citrix XenApp environment.
- Provide administrative support within Active Directory including password resets, adding users to groups, creating network privileges, deactivation of logon credentials, etc.
- Assess mobile device issues for 2-Factor Authentication application Duo and VMware Airwatch.
- Troubleshoot, install and support issues with network printers.
- Run incremental backups of server data via Tape Backup Drives.
- 9+ months of technical experience as an IT Helpdesk Technician or Service Desk Analyst.
- Successful track record remotely troubleshooting hardware and software issues relating to Windows 7/8/10 operating systems, PCs, laptops, network printers, and computer peripherals.
- Technical experience maintaining Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory.
- Professional experience using an enterprise-level ticketing system such as ServiceNow or Remedy.
- Must be willing to obtain CompTIA A+ Certification and complete online e-learning modules for certification training (Paid for by Brooksource).
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Required to submit vaccination records (MMR, Varicella/Chickenpox, Tdap).
- Required to take a Tuberculosis Screening and Annual Influenza Vaccination (Paid for by Brooksource).
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.