Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Responsible for day to day operations of Service Desk and/or field Services
- Provide coaching/mentoring to agents
- Adhere to Best Practices
- Identify and work with manager on process improvements
- Manage to Scope of Work, meeting and exceeding SLA’s/KPI’s
- Assist with new launches
- Responsible to deliver/approve timesheet on time with 100% accuracy
- Ensure direct reports complete job tasks and documentation
- Ensure direct reports follow Stefanini Handbook
- Participates in weekly meetings to prepare management for client reviews
- Queue monitoring
- Help drive Continuous Improvement
What do you need to succeed?
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 0-3 years’ relevant management experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organization skills
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- May require call center operations knowledge
- May require additional project-specific training
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;
- Open floor plan environment where collaboration is highly encouraged!
Take a look for yourself
Here's one of our own, talking about the culture, space and growth opportunities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8O37KNINdY