LOOKING FOR AN ENTRY LEVEL HELPDESK SUPPORT SPECIALIST IN CLEVELAND, OH
We are looking for an Entry level Helpdesk Support Specialist in Cleveland, OH. This is an immediate need.
This position requires someone with the following skills, experience and abilities:
- A Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- CompTIA A+ and, or, Network+ highly desirable but not required.
Role: Helpdesk Support
Location: Cleveland, OH
Pay Rate: $20.00/hr
Duration: 6+ Months Possible temp to perm
The function of the Help Desk Analyst is to assist customers with support for proprietary software, Microsoft Windows operating system software, computer hardware, computer peripherals and basic computer networking. Customer Support is accomplished primarily by staffing and answering phone calls which involves remote support tools allowing connection into customer computers. Calls are to be handled in a timely fashion and escalated as needed for a suitable resolution. Additional mission related responsibilities will be assigned as required.
- Maintain, create and improve knowledge base data for essential business technologies.
- Provide phone support up to 20 calls a day, but not limited to that number
- Take ownership of issues and follow through to completion with minimal, or no, supervision
- Multitask effectively during extremely busy times and prioritize to achieve the maximum results
- Physically possess the ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Assist with special projects or other department related tasks as assigned
- Strive for first-call resolution
- Works well in a team environment
- Dress code is business casual. Generally, clothing that is neat and professional is acceptable. Items such as cotton shirts (with collars), sweaters, khaki pants, Capri pants and other such casual slacks are acceptable.