We are seeking to hire Quality Assurance Representatives in Maitland!
- Evaluating pre-recorded customer service calls
- Scoring the calls immediately and providing feedback
- Handling some queries from the client
- If Client feels there were errors, they send them to the reviewer and listen for the errors.
- Analyst may do conference calls
- Clients look for the analyst to provide feedback. Will have to observe feedback and articulate and speak about it, looking for substance, not 'It was good'.
- Example: 'What can you say about my business that I don't know?'
- Customer Service experience required
- Job tenure is HIGHLY considered (no more than 2 jobs in 2 years)
- Strong attention to details and ability to deliver feedback in a clear and concise manner
****Does NOT require call center experience. Just has to have a good ear and a professional customer service presence****
Please apply to this post or send me an email directly at if you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications!
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.