South San Francisco, CA
Duration: 3-6 month contract
Tricida, Inc., is a pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of its drug candidate, TRC101, a non-absorbed, orally-administered polymer designed to treat metabolic acidosis in patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD). Metabolic acidosis is a chronic condition commonly caused by CKD that is believed to accelerate the progression of CKD, increase the risk of muscle wasting and cause the loss of bone density.
Tricida has successfully completed all of the clinical trials that it planned to complete prior to submission of a New Drug Application (NDA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), including a successful 135-subject, Phase 1/2 clinical trial (TRCA-101), a successful 217-subject, pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial (TRCA-301), and a successful 196-subject, Phase 3 extension trial (TRCA-301E). We plan to submit an NDA, in the second half of 2019, seeking approval of TRC101 through the FDA's Accelerated Approval Program.
Tricida was founded in August 2013 by a seasoned management team that has extensive experience in the development and commercialization of therapeutics, with substantial expertise in developing polymers for the treatment of kidney-related diseases.
WE CAN OFFER YOU…
- The chance to join a successful and growing organization with an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees.
- An opportunity to make a real impact on chronic kidney disease patients with our cutting-edge therapeutics.
- A supportive, collaborative work environment, with colleagues who care about the success of the organization.
- A place that will treat you fairly, provide competitive compensation, on-going recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living and never a dull moment…
Tricida seeks a motivated, hands-on individual to join our expanding team in the role of HR Coordinator.
- Audit I-9 forms, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files in preparation for Electronic File transfer into HRIS.
- Conducts audits for benefits and employment files and other HR files in preparation for electronic file transfers
- Assists with the audits of the performance reviews for all employees.
- Manages implementation of offsite storage categorization for employee files and administers off-site storage of other employee records.
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
- Prepares new-employee files.
- HS Graduate
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience/Knowledge of HR/payroll related documents and documentation
- 2 years of exp. in human resources, payroll or related field and/or equivalent experience.