The Hyperion Administrator will be responsible for developing and administering Hyperion Planning and Essbase at Curo. The role includes maintaining, providing governance, testing, troubleshooting and providing support to the business on a daily basis. The candidate should have hands-on experience creating and maintaining calculation scripts, business rules, load rules and MAXL scripts as well as experience with both BSO and ASO applications.
This position is expected to build working relationships with Finance, Accounting and the other operations groups it supports as well as collaborate with the necessary IT resources. This position supports key business activities related to the creation and delivery of its financial reporting packages, annual plan and monthly forecasts.
In addition to the daily administrative duties, this position is also responsible for gaining an understanding of the business to identify enhancement and efficiency opportunities and implement them. The ideal candidate fosters change and is constantly seeking to learn.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and maintains Hyperion Planning and Essbase 188.8.131.52 applications
- Creates and modifies Planning/Essbase applications including calc scripts, business rules, data integrations and related automations
- Troubleshoots Hyperion system issues and provides resolution
- Supports the Financial Planning & Analysis team in the creation of the annual Budget and forecasts
- Backs up the HFM Administrator in support of the monthly close process (cross-training to be provided)
- Provides recommendations based on best practices related to EPM
- Provides end-user support
- Develops training materials and provides end user training as needed
- Evaluates requirements, develops the design, and implements changes in the application
- Works closely with the HFM Administrator on metadata maintenance
- Responsible for Unit testing, System Testing and UAT testing for fixes, enhancements, projects and upgrades for the Hyperion applications
- Manages security for the applications
- Acts as liaison between Finance, Accounting and IT Groups
- Designs and prepares ad-hoc reports and standardized reports
- Perform all internal controls as assigned
- Understand applicable company policies, procedures and other job-specific instructive documents and materials
- Conduct business and perform job duties in a manner consistent with the requirements set forth in all company policies, procedures and other directives, and in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Complete all compliance training assigned to them to understand the key provisions of law, regulation and internal policies and procedures applicable to their job duties, as well as the impact of noncompliance on the company's reputation and success
- Document all team processes and procedures for both training and auditing purposes, updating these documents as needed
- Raise concerns about any practice(s) believed to be a violation of, or inconsistent with, company policies, procedures or other directives, or in violation of legal or regulatory requirements
- Monitor processes and procedures to ensure safety and compliance
- Monitor and implement processes and procedures to ensure safety and compliance
- Model the Company's Vision and Values
- Other duties or special projects as assigned
Skills and Experience
This individual should possess proven financial systems experience, including but not limited to:
- 5 years' experience with Hyperion Planning and Hyperion Essbase required
- Hands-on experience creating and maintaining calculation scripts, business rules, load rules, and related automations
- Experience building a variety of complex reports using Smart View, Financial Reporting (FR) or other reporting tools
- BSO, ASO and Hybrid application experience
- PowerShell experience preferred
- Data Relationship Management (DRM) or Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and Financial Data Management (FDMEE) experience is preferred
- OBIEE and/or Tableau experience preferred
- Basic SQL experience required. Advanced SQL skills preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, ever changing, data intensive environment that requires all hands on deck
- Exemplary communication skills capable of interpreting, synthesizing, and communicating with stakeholders and team members
- Strong detail orientation with a demonstrated willingness to 'roll-up one's sleeves'
- Highly analytical
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred
- Advanced Excel skills preferred
- Professional style and demeanor
Education or Equivalent Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance with an added plus having a dual degree in Information Systems from an accredited college or university required
- Master's degree or Hyperion certification a plus
Today, our corporate office is in Wichita, Kansas, birthplace of our company founders. We also have administrative offices in Chicago and Toronto as well as Leeds and Nottingham in the UK.
Visit www.curo.com or www.curo.com/careers for additional information.
CURO Financial Technologies Corp Supports Equal Employment Opportunity. CURO Financial Technologies Corp (dba Speedy Cash, Cash Money, Rapid Cash, The Money Box, WageDayAdvance, LendDirect and Avío Credit) is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. This commitment is reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information in any personnel practice, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and discipline. Additionally, we do not discriminate based on any other characteristic protected by applicable state or local law where a particular employee works. In addition, it is the policy of CURO Financial Technologies Corp to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by federal law and any state law where a particular employee works. Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, WageDayAdvance, LendDirect, Avio Credit, CURO Financial Management accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, WageDayAdvance, employees, or send to any CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, WageDayAdvance, facility. CURO Financial Technologies Corp, CURO Financial Management, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, WageDayAdvance, is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.