Job Title: IAM Engineer (Active Directory)
Duration: Min of 4 Month Contract
Compensation: $66/ hr
**No C2C for this position**
Must be able to work in US without sponsorship
This person will continue the security roadmap by contributing to Identity and Access Management infrastructure improvements. The right candidate will have had hands-on experience with integrating Active Directory, Access Management solutions, Identity Providers, and more. Candidate with engineering and system administration experience preferred, but strong IAM architecture and design skills are a core requirement.
- Experience in implementing technical IAM architecture designs:
- Identity Lifecycle Management
- Identity Data Models
- Access Lifecycle Management
- Runtime Enforcement
- History of contributing to deployments in an engineering role, including
- Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) for aggregating application and system data for access certification.
- Identity Lifecycle Management and user provisioning/de-provisioning.
- Directory (LDAP) service implementation and integration for identity data consumption by applications and systems.
- Project experience with identity and access data correlation, normalization and building of cohesive identity and access data models for large enterprises.
- Design or engineering experience in complex Identity and Access Management integration and service delivery use cases and requirements.
- Exposure and good understanding of Microservice architectures and implementation approaches.
- Exposure and good understanding of Active Directory.
- Knowledge of IT, service-oriented architectures, software development life cycles, or information security platforms and applications.
- Expert knowledge of Active Directory, structure, organizational units, and objects
- Expert knowledge of Group Policy (configuration, troubleshooting, processing)
- Expert knowledge of integration protocols, including: LDAP, Federation (AFDS, SAML)
- Advanced Powershell scripting
- Integration with Azure Active Directory a plus, but not required