Looking for an IBM ODM System Administrator! This position is primarily responsible for the overall health of the ODM platform, consisting of the Rule Execution Servers running on z/OS and Decision Center running on zLinux. This includes proactive identification of problems, monitoring of error logs, tuning of configurations & settings, registering PMRs, application of hotfixes.
General ODM Experience:
* Experience in the entire lifecycle of ODM Development from analysis, discovery and rule mining through to design, implementation, and production support
* Support deployment of Rule Projects for all types of XOMs: Java, Schema, and COBOL Copybook XOMs
* Experience with integrating ODM into a CI/CD pipeline, both with and without Decision Center- nice to have
* Experience with ODM projects on z/OS (utilizing WOLA) is almost mandatory-nice to have
* Integration of Decision Center & RES into the ACE CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins, TFS & git)
* Plan out migration from ODM 8.8.1 to ODM 8.10.X
* Verify proper setup of all ODM components (RES on z/OS, DC on z/Linux)
* Tuning of RES in all environments
* Tuning and enhancement of Legacy RuleApps running in Production
* Monitoring of error logs to identify problems, problematic implementations and provide feedback to developers for fixes
Please apply directly to this posting if you are interested in learning more!
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.