Clearance Level Needed: TS/SCI
*Job Duties and Responsibilities
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, customer-oriented Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) in El Segundo, CA area. ISSOs provide assistance on information system security issues affecting the customer’s mission by implementing the appropriate security practices, policies and technologies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Controlling, labeling, virus scanning, and appropriately transferring data between information systems at varying classification levels
• Inspecting computer hardware prior to disposal
• Assessing and responding to security-related requests within various ticketing systems
• Analyzing new software requests
• Maintaining operational security posture for information systems
• Performing risk assessment analysis to support Assessment and Authorization (A&A)
• Preparing and reviewing A&A documentation in accordance with ICD 503
• Supporting industry partners with their A&A efforts
• Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-7 years of ISSO experience
- Master’s degree and 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Associate’s degree and 6-11 years of relevant experience
- High School Diploma/GED and 8 or more years of relevant experience
• Familiarity with information system security principles
• Ability to build rapport with military, civilian, and contractor personnel at all levels
• Knowledge of security-related IC and DoD policies, procedures and operating instructions
• Must obtain Security+ within 6 months of start date
Security Requirements: Must possess an active TS/SCI to be considered and must obtain and maintain a CI Poly.