- Monitors and supports the information technology and systems infrastructures.
* Conducts moderately complex analysis including planning, designing, and evaluating a variety of information technology tools.
* Serves as the back up to respond to user requests for system needs and upgrades or handles request that are more complex.
* Troubleshoots and resolves moderately complex problems in an efficient manner with little to no supervision.
* Implements standards for computer operations for compatibility between hardware and software, according to specifications and parameters.
* Administers, runs tests on, and maintains operating system and related software.
* Schedules, performs, and monitors system backups and, when necessary, performs data recoveries.
* Performs root cause analysis, diagnostics, and monitoring on various production systems.
* Identifies opportunities for process improvements and works with team members to implement efficiencies.
* Effectively create and maintain relevant systems documentation and user guides.
* Apply scripting methodologies to automate IT Admin related tasks.