IT Analyst/ Data Analyst
Location: Omaha, NE
12 month contract with potential contract to hire
- Requires 5 years minimum prior experience in IT Analytics/ Reporting
- Understanding and prior experience with Service desk, incident management, access management related data
- Requires advanced knowledge of multiple data platforms and analytics
- Must have experience with enterprise big data platforms (Hadoop)
- Ability to pull data from multiple sources, understand data and create dashboards/ reporting
- Knowledge of Tableau is a plus
- Fair knowledge of project management and Microsoft Office tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Creates, distributes, and manages various Senior Management and Board level dashboards with multiple or various function focus. Executes procedures to ensure all reports and supporting documents are completed accurately and within required timeframes.
- Plans and maintains the schedule and workflow for multiple reports and administrative tasks.
- Works directly with subject matter experts to produce, contribute, review, or approve the results.
- Ability to facilitate, coordinate and elicit reporting requirements from multiple stakeholders.
- Partners with subject matter experts to extract, filter, and aggregate data using logical queries and basic programming. Constructs data metrics, statistics, and analyses. Provide trend analysis through the data analysis.
- Conducts the layout of information/data, including use of infographics. Formats reports and presentation materials into established templates and style guides.
- Conducts maintenance of databases and spreadsheets through data entry and file uploads, and performs verifications for completeness and accuracy.
- Maintains data files, archives, and documents library as well as manages the version control, updates, and approvals of key documents (e.g., policies, procedures, and audit plans).
- Manages projects and/or small teams to support new initiatives or other automation efforts.
- Supports enhancements to functionality of spreadsheets and databases, including use of forms, templates, and logic functions (e.g., risk assessment tools).
Please contact Bhavna Khanna at 925 627 4981 or email email@example.com for any questions