We are an industry leader with an immediate need for an IT Audit Manager. This is a new direct hire, permanent role due to growth within our audit organization. The job is located in Melbourne, FL. Relocation assistance IS available for non-local candidates.
In this role, you will plan and perform Information Technology audits across the organization with a focus on internal controls and assessment.
- Determine audit scope and direction, develop audit program, develop testing procedures.
- Evaluate risk, process and controls relating to financial reporting and operations, including manual and IT.
- Communicate audit results to executive and business unit level management and to the groups under audit.
- Prepare audit reports, work papers, and related documentation.
- Have knowledge of COSO, CoSO, NIST, ISO, and related frameworks and standards,
- Identify key risks and controls, recommend improved controls, perform controls readiness projects and identify and assess configuration of controls in financial reporting related business processes as well as in IT infrastructures, security, change management, operations and program development;
- Be an effective team leader.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 9 years expereince.
- Financial or IT Audit certifications such as CPA, CISA, CIA.
- Big 4/Big 10 experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of NIST, Sarbanes-Oxley and COBIT is highly preferred.
- Expereince leading an audit team is required.
Under the general guidance of the IT Audit Director, Information Technology Audit
- Plan and perform/support audits of Harris Information Technology functions with over 400 employees and activities in several countries, with emphasis on assessment of internal controls.
- Help determine audit scope and direction, develop audit programs and budget estimates, and perform test procedures designed to analyze key systems and related process controls;
- Evaluate financial reporting and information technology risks, processes and controls;
- Evaluate risks, processes and controls related to financial reporting and operational areas, both manual and IT;
- Evaluate process and business systems effectiveness through the application of knowledge of financial, manufacturing, engineering, procurement processes.
- Effectively interact with and communicate results to auditees, audit management, business unit management and senior management.
- Prepare formal written audit reports and workpapers that document testing and conclusions on the adequacy of controls.
- Assist with the internal company-wide, annual web-tool (Internal Control Self-Assessment or ICSA) process that management uses to self-assess the adequacy of internal controls – including reviewing questionnaire content, serving as a liaison, analyzing responses and determining related audit follow-up activities.
- Perform data analytics as stand-alone or bolt-on audits, including developing and using automation to analyze financial and operational transactions (processed on ERPs like PeopleSoft and Oracle EBS).
- Assess financial reporting and information technology risks, processes and controls;
- Possess knowledge of current and emerging technologies which may include: Peoplesoft Financials, PeopleSoft HR, Oracle EBS, SAP, Oracle Database, data analytics, robotics, web development tools, virtualization, UNIX, Linux, cloud and security technologies;
- Possess knowledge of COSO Framework, NIST, ISO, CoBIT and/or other leading business and IT control frameworks;
- Possess knowledge of key domains of information technology general controls, including change management, access to programs and data, computer operations and systems development.
- Identifying key risks and controls, recommend improved controls, perform controls readiness projects and identify and assess configuration of controls in financial reporting related business processes as well as in IT infrastructures, security, change management, operations and program development;
- Support other Financial, Operational, Compliance, and Forensics audit efforts, as assigned.
- Provide direct-audit assistance to the external auditors.
- Managing and coaching audit staff as they perform assessments to evaluate controls, security, segregation of duties, and execute audit procedures
- Demonstrates extensive project management skills related to IT audit projects, including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverables schedules; and,
- Demonstrates extensive abilities as a team leader, which includes creating a positive environment; monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations; respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress.
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of 9 years prior related experience
- Must have an accounting and/or IT-related certification such as a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other relevant designation.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Big 4 and/or Public Accounting experience
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge and/or certification.
- Management and leadership knowledge in IT Audit
- Proven ability to lead sizable IT audit projects and interface with all levels of management
- Working knowledge of NIST 800-53, COBIT, and Sarbanes-Oxley Act requirements.
- Strong understanding of systems and business process risks and related internal controls
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft, SAP, and Oracle EBS and Supply Chain, Windows Active Directory, Firewall and Linux, Unix Solaris, Oracle databases, robotics and Microsoft Access
- ERP Implementation experience
- Multi-lingual skills
Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your résumé for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris may share your résumé, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
9 or more years of IT Audit Experience
Experience managing a team
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Base Salary - $80,000 to $120,000 *** Never repost ***
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for ideal candidate
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - No
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
7+ to 10 years experience
Seniority Level - Mid-Senior
Management Experience Required - Yes
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel - Never
Someone from Big 4 company would be ideal.