We are an industry leader with diverse lines of business. We are in need of a mid-level internal IT Auditor. This is a new position due to growth within the company. The ideal candidate will have between 2 and 5 years of IT Audit experience at minimum. Location is Dallas/Ft. Worth Texas or Melbourne, FL. Relocation assistance IS available for candidates not local to either Dallas/Ft. Worth or Melbourne.
In this role you will use your knowledge of IT frameworks and standards such as COSO, NIST or CoBIT to evaluate IT systems and ensure their compliance with regulations and standards such as Sarbanes-Oxley, as well as ensuring that proper security controls are in place.
- Evaluate process and business systems by using your knowledge of financial, manufacturing, engineering, procurement processes with an emphasis on data analytics
- Software and systems could include: Peoplesoft Financials, PeopleSoft HR, Oracle EBS, SAP, Oracle Database, web development tools, virtualization, UNIX, Linux, cloud and security technologies
- Evaluate information technology general controls, including change management, access to programs and data, computer operations and systems development
- Assist with walkthroughs of business process controls and test for design and operating effectiveness as part of the yearly Sarbanes-Oxley 404 assessment.
- Prepare work papers and other related documents that fully support audit findings
- Assist in the preparation of Internal Audit IT reports which include recommendations and action items for management.