IT Audit Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for an IT Audit position. The core requirement is 5-7 years in a risk management role tailored toward an IT/Operational function. The candidate needs to be able to identify, characterize threats; assess the vulnerability of critical assets to specific threats; determine the risk (i.e. the expected likelihood and consequences of specific types of attacks on specific assets); identify ways to reduce those risks; and prioritize risk reduction measures based on a strategy.
- Responsible for assisting in the evaluation of the effectiveness of the Risk Framework within Technology Infrastructure.
- Assists in conducting execution of risk framework activities including, but not limited to, independent monitoring and testing of controls and risk management processes.
- Leads multiple risk remediation projects that are significant in scope and impact.
- Serves as a single point of contact and the escalation point between control partners and internal teams.
- Drives internal teams towards compliance with Bank Policies and Standards through effective and timely reporting.
- Provides technical consulting and coordination of business continuity testing services.
- Demonstrates a high level of technical proficiency necessary to recommend and implement required solutions and/or execute processes that protect the bank's assets.
- Participates or leads technical business continuity initiatives to support mid-range application and technical infrastructure recovery testing, business function recovery and event management.
- Works independently, with limited direction, and may provide risk management and business continuity subject matter consulting support in audit and regulatory matters as needed.
- Act as the ambassador of the risk culture across the enterprise.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.