ACS group has an immediate need for a IT Business Analyst/PMO with experience in the Pharma IT Industry. This is a 12 months contract opportunity and is located in Lawrence Township, NJ 08648. Our client is a leading Pharmaceuticals company.
Please review the job description below:
Top Skills: Pharmaceuticals Company background, Data Visualization tools, Portfolio governance, Servicenow
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of prior experience working in an investment / portfolio manager capacity on large and/or complex IT Portfolios; ideally in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Experience supporting IT PMOs & managing Portfolios and Financial experience with budget management and planning.
- Strong experience with investments/projects financial and outcome measurement for IT initiatives which include benefit estimation and post implementation metrics.
- Familiarity with Data Visualization (Spotfire, Tableau, BI etc.).
- Experience with ServiceNow PPS / PPM reporting and dashboards, a strong plus.
- Preferred Certifications in one or more of the following, or similar: Lean Thinking / Six Sigma, CBAP/CCBA, PMP / PfMP
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
Thanks & regards,
Nick (Nikhil Nagi)
Lead - Recruitment
310-975-8340 'If you do not wish to receive further communications like this, please send an e-mail to unsubscribe, providing your name. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days to process your request.'
ABOUT ACS GROUP. - ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC
#Inavero's Best of Staffing®Client Diamond Award Winner(2017)