We are looking for a motivated Business Analyst to join our client who is a leader in the Real Estate Services Industry headquartered in downtown Chicago. Their IT Infrastructure Team is seeking an experienced Analyst that will help plan and facilitate the roll out and migration of a company-wide application.
• This position is responsible for analyzing, coordinating and defining project scope and requirements, assisting in translating business requirements into use cases, activity or flow diagrams, and participating in project timeline activities
• Performing business research to identify gaps between current state and future vision
• Maintaining all documentation on the business project rollout
• Working closely with the Business Stakeholders interpreting and documenting functional/non-functional requirements.
• This position may also support the review of various demands and evaluate the project portfolio and set scope for future delivery updates and progress as needed.
• 4-6 years of experience as a Business Analyst for enterprise level clients in IT
• 1-3 years of Business Analyst specific experience involving CMS and Cloud technology
• Experience in configuration knowledge of cloud based solutions and application portfolios.
• Knowledge of content migration and/or implementation (O365, SharePoint, MS Server, Box).
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.