SkillStorm is seeking a IT Business Analyst for one of our clients in Charlotte, NC.
- Business and Testing Analyst with experience on Commercial Card platforms, knowledge of platforms utilizing Prepaid cards or Visa/Mastercard systems or Corporate Cards a plus.
- Responsible for creating and running standard and regression functional testing for quarterly and monthly releases.
- Candidate will assess testing requirements based on documentation form the vendor of the upcoming release and write scripts and condition data as necessary to meet the release testing schedules.
- Candidate should be familiar with general screens and components of a Large Commercial Card Platform, to include the following: Statements, Transactions, Account Information, Company Structure, and TBR Hierarchy
- Candidate may also be involved in some production support activities to research and troubleshoot basic issues on the platform.
- Candidate should have a technical understanding of platforms, network, and architectural detail in order to facilitate solutions, testing and overall risk mitigation.
- Works under minimal supervision. Strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational and analytical skills required. Ability to focus on the right level of detail. Adaptable to change in a fast paced environment.
- Candidate should be proficient in Safe Agile methodology and experience in Jira story writing and building SQL queries/reporting; Certified Safe Scrum Master
- Candidate should have experience as an application manager: previous experience in risk management, mitigation and be responsible for the business delivery, functioning and services of a vendor application. Candidate should have acted as the custodian of the data in the application, owner of application account provisioning and de-provisioning, manage application portal security settings and have been responsible to periodically review the roles, roles assignments and user’s access within the application Maintain compliance with all Global Information Security (GIS) policies, standards and established best practices..
Required: Computer Science Degree