TCI is seeking a Business Analyst for a full-time job in the Louisville Kentucky area.
The Business Analyst will work with stakeholders/client to understand their requirements to develop data analysis and reporting. One must have solid ability to query a SQL database and to be a BA in a software development environment to be considered.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support business units by interpreting business (functional specs) needs and translating them into technical requirements.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, job shadowing, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis.
- Develops and maintains SQL queries and perform data mapping using SQL
- Be the liaison between stakeholders/clients and the development team to create, review, refine, and document requirements from inception to completion
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously