SkillStorm is seeking an IT Business Analyst for one of our clients in Charlotte, NC.
- Business Analyst position with Global Technology to help deliver new features and enhancements for Treasury related platforms.
- The Business Analyst will be part of an Agile Scrum team, collaborating with the Product Owner to evaluate the Features, write effective user stories, acceptance criteria, and document business rules, as well as work with the developers to review technical design, identify enablers and dependencies.
- The Business Analyst will be responsible for contributing to backlog refinement and will help facilitate discussions regarding requirements within the team and with external partners.
- The Business Analyst should focus on building business relationships and helping define the Minimal Viable Product based on business requirements and needs.
- Experience or certification as a Product Owner is preferred.
- 4-7 years of experience as a Technical or Business Analyst working closely with business partners to elicit requirements, document process flows, identify risks, and participate in definition of strategies for the technical solution
- Ability to communicate and work with Developers to ensure that acceptance criteria for the user stories are understood and applied
- Experience in Agile Methodology preferably Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)