IT Business Analyst Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking an IT Business Analyst for an opportunity in Charlotte, NC. The BA will function as the Corporate Treasury Data Steward. Candidate will be involved with daily control and governance work supporting Loans and Commitments product and measurements along with various Liquidity Risk Management initiative work streams including; Fed Discount Window (BAATS), Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP), Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR), FR2052a (Fed 5G), Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP/Cost of Carry), Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR), Additional Monitoring Metrics (AMM), and Basel III.
- 3-8 years experience
- Previous Financial Institution experience with Loans and Commitments experience preferred.
- Functional knowledge and experience with Loans and Commitments.
- Ability to mine data via multiple database management tools including Aginity for Netezza, Oracle, MySQL, DB2, Teradata RDBMS, Sybase, SQL Server, and Tableau.
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel. VBA a plus.
- Functional knowledge and experience with Balance Sheet/General Ledger systems.
- Strong relationship building and organizational skill with ability to identify, research, analyze and resolve complex problems.
- Detail and deadline oriented with strong analytic skills.
- Ability to work independently, with limited direction.
- Ability to understand, document, and explain complex data flows.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities while maintaining a degree of creativity.
- Middle Office/Finance background
- Familiarity with Project Management SDLC methodologies including Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
- Consistent, timely, and accurate data stewardship while providing product and technical expertise.
- Manage relationships with upstream data providers and downstream provisioning to ensure data quality and usability, work with data architects and application managers to deliver technology solutions.
- Define strategic technical solutions with business and technology partners.
- Develop functional designs based on analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure.
- Ensure requirements and designs are translated to working technical designs, so that test plans serve customer needs.
- Responsible for instituting and maintaining Data Quality, Data Validation, and reconciliation controls.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the eighth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.