IT Business Systems Analyst
1-2 Year Contract
$45/HR - $55/HR (negotiable)
Brooksource is seeking an IT Business Systems Analyst to join our Financial Services clients' new Policy Administration Platform team in the Fox Valley area. As the IT BSA, you will support both the systems and the processes of the business unit, acting in a liaison role between the business and IT.
Not only will you be a part of one of the largest initiatives our client has for the next 3 years, the work you are doing will be highly visible to all of leadership.
- Responsible for data quality and the monitoring of reports and trending in the business unit
- Translate business objectives into actionable solutions to deliver the most cost effective, innovative technology solutions for required business needs
- Develop and deploy test scripts to refine and debug software and work with business and software developers to identify and resolve issues
- Create reports, dashboards and author technical documentation to support system configuration, business continuity planning and procedures
- Participate in case consultation of highly complex and escalated cases and provides support to the front-line team.
- Set policy and procedures, updates documentation, provides training support and implements quality program.
- Leads small to moderate size projects by drafting requirements, performing updates, and designing and executing test cases.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 4-6+ years of experience in the business system analyst field or related area
- Technical expertise and strong understanding within multiple (3+) functional areas
- Moderate levels of analysis and independence
- Solid working knowledge of systems design process and methodology as well as knowledge / use of systems tools including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite and other applications / software as required
- Exposure to business intelligence project analysis.
- Knowledge of BI concepts such as ETL, multi-dimensional data models, and user centered dashboard design.
- Insurance or Financial Services Industry experience
What's in it for you?
- Remote flexibility
- Brooksource offers competitive Health, Dental and Vision Benefit plans, Weekly Paychecks while on contract, 6 paid Holidays and 401K Eligibility.
Brooksource provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.