IT Client Services Manager
BCForward is looking for an IT Client Services Engineer/Desktop Support Technician for our client in Wilmington,DE.
Ideally this person can provide local support to executives. They need good communication and follow up skills and be polished to support executives. This is for white glove service. They will use our ticketing system and will need to follow up with opening tickets for exec's, resolving them if they can, and if not forward the ticket to the virtual team and notify them the ticket is on the way. They need to manage the ticket and resolution even if other technicians need to be involved. Must be the eyes, ears and solution provide for the execs.
Provides Tier 1 IT support for employees. Consults and advises employees in the proper use of technology. Ensure accurate and timely response and resolution of all activities related to workstation related needs and/or issues at designated locations. Assist other cross-functional IT staff in scheduled projects, after hour's maintenance and testing.
Essential Job Functions:
Customer Service 65%
* Monitor and document Service Desk tickets and respond to user requests and incidents as received in Service Desk in a
timely effective manner according to SLA's set by management.
* Be well organized and creates dialogue with users to ensure users understand the progress of ticket resolution.
* Performs customer follow-up on all resolved issues to ensure expected results were achieved prior to closing tickets.
* Have a courteous, professional approach and attitude to work with all levels of management and personnel.
* Educate customers on policies and procedures.
* Investigate and coordinate resolution to user concerns. Provide IT relationship management support between all of IT &
customers. This includes following up on tickets outside of the Client Services queue.
* Incident Management
o MIM Alert Floor coverage
o Partner with MIM to resolve IT related incident/outage issues.
* Participate in on-call rotation.
Software & Hardware Support, Configuration, Installation 25%
* Provide general hardware/software support for compute devices.
* Provide assistance as needed for general project implementation and post production validation/support.
* Tier 1 SCCM duties such as software delivery.
* Identifies trends by tracking events and patterns of recurring problems and escalate to tier 2 & 3 or management to assist in identifying root cause and mitigate future issues surrounding the same structural problems.
* Support end-user workstation, software, telephony and printing.
* Provides tier 1 local telecommunications support such as add/remove extensions, basic phone troubleshooting, and hardware replacement.
* Extend hardware life-cycles by routine maintenance such as defragmentation, virus-removal, and part replacement
* Serve as a point of contact and assist different groups in hands on work, including but not limited to: Network, various workstation and/or site specific projects, telecommunications, server teams, and security teams.
* Escalate issues to appropriate individuals or teams within the Information Technology department for resolution when
appropriate in a timely fashion.
* Maintains accurate equipment inventory and produce reports upon request.
* Storage room inventory or clean-up involving equipment in excess of 25 pounds.
* Escort vendors for onsite work such as Xerox.
Compliance/Policy/Procedures/Process Management 5%
* Strive to consistently improve productivity and work process for the entire team.
* Follows and is versed in security policies and procedures to ensure data security such as but not limited to ICE, PUB 1075 and FISMA controls. Recommends new procedures as appropriate to ensure continuous improvement and mitigation of vulnerabilities and risks.
* Support and facilitate compliance with corporate policies regarding end-use computing.
Professional Development & Other Duties as Assigned 5%
* Develops knowledge of business and operations. Explores opportunities to learn business functions outside of assigned tasks.
* Keeps abreast of technical changes in hardware and software by studying vendor technical manuals, educational materials, and industry publications to enhance technical support skills.
* Stay knowledgeable of technical changes in hardware and software focusing on latest trends and products.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 97739 when responding to this ad.