This IT contract position is at our client's IT Service Center. This team focuses on the IT repair, support, upgrades and configuration for all the IT equipment at the client stores nationwide. Mostly Lenovo Laptops, Lexmark printers and LRT Barcode scanners, iphones, macs, etc.
Hours are 7AM to 6PM, some Saturday shifts required.
- The service center is rolling out 100,000 new devices - they are the TC-51 -day scanners (a scanner/phone hand-held type device that will be used in the stores.)
Duties of technician:
- Setup and configure the TC-51 scanners
- There are 3 scanning steps, and then it is configured, if any errors occur in process, Technician will have steps to resolve, troubleshoot, etc. (very similar to setting up an iPhone)
- Working with the Warehouse to help with the shipping of the scanners, label, update inventory system, help with the sorting, processing and packing/boxing to be shipped out.
- Candidates must be multi-tasked oriented - be self-starter and be on time and reliable.
- Position requires a lot of standing, walking, bending moving - need to be able to lift 25-40lbs…
- Other support duties also required such as helping with maintenance and support work for the service center depts. - Printers, laptops, scanners, and general duties in the service center and Warehouse.
Category Code: JN008