IT Desktop Support Analyst – EMR Support 44139
The ideal candidate will have 80% supporting Windows, Active Directory and general networking protocols, & other general IT support experience, and 20% EMR support.
• Analyzes procedures and problems within manual/automated health care systems (ERM), reports findings and when applicable, recommends options for resolutions.
• Formulates system scope and objectives.
• Confers with professional staff to ascertain specific requirements and assist in the completion of programming specifications.
• Monitors patient care applications for adherence to documented requirements, quality assurance and integrity.
• Assists in preparing installation schedules, user training, procedural documentation and project control.
• EMR (Electronic Medical Records) experience required. Allscripts or myEvolv would be great!
• General IT Desktop support experience
• Experience supporting Windows, Active Directory and general networking protocols
• Demonstrated technical expertise with computer operating systems, utilities and hardware, Information technology principles, networking, computer hardware, protocol, Microsoft Office Suite.
• Working knowledge of technical tools and processes used in system development.
• Ability to manage multiple activities in a deadline-oriented environment; highly organized and flexible excellent verbal, written, and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group.
• Office environment with travel to satellite locations and/or vendor sites.
• Subject to on-call.
$18.00 - $23.00 /Hour
IT & Technical