IT Desktop Technician
Full Time Contract (Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week)
As the Desktop Tech, you will be supporting the daily operations of Windows desktop and laptop computer systems for internal end-users within a healthcare office setting. You will be responding to and resolving escalated tickets for end users experiencing technical issues in a deskside manner. Hands-on, break/fix technical support will include installing and upgrading hardware and software, imaging and deploying workstations, configuring and refreshing PCs, network troubleshooting, and fixing application and server related problems. This is a great chance for you to get your foot in the door with a highly reputable hospital ranked by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers!
- 2+ years of IT support experience within a corporate Windows environment
- Successful track record providing outstanding customer service and problem resolution for end-users experiencing hardware and software issues
- Experience with PC refreshes, deploying new IT equipment, creating images, installing software packages, maintaining computer networks, and migrating network printers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory services, Windows 7/8/10 operating systems, Windows servers, encryption products, and standard networking protocols (including TCP/IP and Ethernet)
- Understanding of LAN/WAN environments and supporting infrastructure, including routers, switches and firewalls
- Experience with Linux based imaging/OS (Clonezilla)
- Ability pass background check and drug screen
- CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network +, MCSE or equivalent certification would be a bonus
- Install, maintain, and upgrade workstations, desktops, laptops, network printers, routers, switches, network closets, and peripherals
- Act as escalation point for trouble tickets surrounding workstation, network, application, and server related problems
- Update desktop software/applications and maintain documentation on installed applications
- Support company-wide IT infrastructure projects such as PC refreshes, new hardware deployments, site acquisitions, and go-lives
- Provide outstanding customer service and display utmost professionalism to everyone within the healthcare system
- Free parking and mileage reimbursement (driving on average 35+ miles per day to various sites).
- You will receive a consistent paycheck every single week since we are paid on a weekly basis.
- You will be eligible for our health benefits and receive holiday pay for the following holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.