Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an IT Director, Contact Center Architecture - Infrastructure Services. This position will be located in Raritan, NJ. Travel up to 15% is required.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Contact Center Architecture Director is responsible for managing contact and Case Management architectural alignment globally working with the federated enterprise architecture team. The position will also assist business and operating company technology units in driving implementation and usage of our enterprise standards based contact center and case management platforms. He/she will also lead the definition and realization of these platforms.
Responsibilities include: Lead call center architecture, platforms and integrations with Call Center Case Management tools; Owns and leads the core Federated Architecture team for Contact Call Center, Case Management and CRM tools, and related programs, strategic capability builds and organizational alignment; Conduct needs assessments, performance reviews and capacity planning of the environment; Evaluate call center technologies to meet critical user requirements; Working with businesses, Establish Call Center technical and quality standards; Uses benchmarks, reviews, and proofs of concept to determine value and necessity of transformations; Builds and manages multi-year programs, strategic intents, and financial models; Architects and assists in development of call center systems by developing customer interaction voice response systems and voice networks; In this domain, lead the movement to and installation of Agile/Devops models; Responsible, along with operating company and enterprise architecture communities for leading the scoping, funding source identification, financial synergy identification and ensuring stakeholders are engaged appropriately; Escalation point for architecture alignment or technology / operations plan resolution; Partner with Solutions and Enterprise Architecture practices as well as Infrastructure Services and Applications Services to ensure a fully supported set of programs; Partner with necessary compliance and regulatory functions in the company to ensure their needs are met, and if changes are required they are sponsored and achievable.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required, preferably in IT or related technical field. An advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 12 years of IT financial/project management experience with a proven track record of success operating in a complex, ambiguous, fast paced environment is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in IT infrastructure and/or application functions is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience leading global programs and managing globally dispersed teams (staff and/or contractors) is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Agile and Devops methodologies is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in strategy development is required.
- Working Knowledge of ITSM/ITIL is required.
- Working knowledge of regulated systems is preferred. Experience with contact center technologies (such as Genesys, Salesforce.com, Intervoice, Pega, or equivalent ) is preferred.
- Skills in presentation, listening, interpreting and providing unsolicited feedback are required.
- Ability to manage a large volume of multi-faceted activities in a quality manner is required.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining relationships with various levels both internal and external to the IT organization is required.
- A strong broad based IT background with both hands-on and management capabilities is required.
- Ability to work independently and still collaborate with others, when appropriate, is required.
- Very strong influencing and communication skills, both verbal and written and both at business and technical levels are required.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)