Sr. Director (IdAM)
Assignment Type: 3 month contract-to-hire
Location: Charlotte, NC
FTE Salary Max: $170K - $180K
NOTE: U.S. Citizens, GC, EAD and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to Consider OPT or H1B Visa Candidates for this position.
The Sr. Director of Identity and Access Management is responsible for forging the go forward strategy and ongoing operation and support of the organization's IdAM services. This position leads, and serves as a member of, a team charged with architecting, configuring, and maintaining IdAM services to support the connectivity needs and account security of the corporate campus and sector offices.
As a member of the Enterprise Platform Services Senior Leadership Team, the Sr. Director of Identity and Access Management reports to the VP of Enterprise Platform Services and is charged to understand the goals/objectives of the department, and to provide clear leadership and coaching to ensure that all members of the team understand their roles/responsibilities and are positioned for success.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Identity and Access Management
- Serve as Service Owner for Enterprise IdAM Services
- Develop strategic plans for IdAM services
- Develop and manage budget for IdAM services
- Oversee operational support of IdAM services.
- Provide hands-on systems design and architecture leadership for the Identity and Access Management strategy.
- Provide technical leadership to the IdAM team.
- Accountable for the operational stability and sustainability of IdAM services.
- Architect and provide operational oversight for monitoring of IdAM platforms and services.
- Design documentation standards for IdAM services
- Oversee backup/recovery capabilities for related IdAM systems and platforms.
- Schedule and oversee regular (at least quarterly) backup restores of IdAM platforms.
- Schedule and oversee regular (at least annually) disaster recovery testing of IdAM platforms.
- Manage vendor/supplier relationships for IdAM platforms.
- 15+ years of experience
- Security Background
- Managing IT Teams
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or combination of education and experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- ITIL certification highly desired.
- Project Management certification highly desired.
Category Code: JN035, JN008