Clearance Level Needed: TS/SCI
Category: Logistics Support Services
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented IT Facilities Support Professional to join our team in the Chantilly, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customers and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
• As an IT Facilities Support Professional; you will responsible for the gathering, coordinating and communicating the customers IT hardware and office space / facilities requirements to commercial and government providers as well as communicating the customer’s IT support requirements to external organizations.
• Providing technical support for customer interactions with internal, enterprise-wide procurement entities operating within appropriate agency policies and procurement regulations.
• Gather, clarify, coordinate and communicate customer workspace and IT requirements provided by external organizations in support of customer’s deployed personnel.
• Interface with customer’s facility management personnel and provide a focal point for all customer IT facility support requests and ensure smooth implementation of the requested support across the directorate.
• Provide non-IT procurement support leveraging the organizations internal purchasing applications and processes.
• Support directorate facility space planning, seating, and relocation and office space management activities.
• Ten years of related experience.
• Microsoft Office Skills including Excel, Office, etc.
• This position requires a Top Secret SCI Clearance with current CI Polygraph and a completed SSBI within 5 years.