Analysts is seeking qualified candidates for a Field Services Specialist - Client Support long term contract role with our direct client in St. Louis, MO. This is a 100% ON-SITE position.
This Field Services Specialist - Client Support role provides internal end-user support for hardware, software and networking solutions. The role would be working as part of a dynamic team to deliver world-class IT support service to client's employees through both proactive maintenance and reactive troubleshooting/problem solving.
Required Skills include - minimum 3 years of experience with:
- HP laptop/desktop configuration, troubleshooting, and repair
- HP Printer & MFP maintenance and troubleshooting
- Mobile device (iOS & Android) configuration and troubleshooting
- Projector configuration and troubleshooting
- Windows 7/10 operating systems installation, repair, configuration, troubleshooting (Mac/MacOS knowledge is a plus, but not required)
- Web Browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Chrome, Edge) configuration and troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite 2016/2019/365 (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote)
- Working knowledge of common enterprise tools including; PC-to-PC support solutions, VPN client software, Microsoft Tools (e.g., Active Directory, PowerShell, Computer Management)
- Client-side network configuration and troubleshooting in a broad range of environments (i.e., corporate LAN/WLAN, home routers, mobile broadband/WWAN/hotspots)
Preferred Skills include:
- Working knowledge of Office 365 Enterprise applications (i.e., PowerBI, Flow, PowerApps, Teams, SharePoint)
- Proven ability to provide individual and/or group training sessions on the use of technology to non-technical people
- Wireless Display configuration and troubleshooting