IT Help Desk Analyst
Interactive Business Systems has partnered with a Lexington, KY company to locate a help-desk analyst for a contract role.
The help desk analyst is responsible for providing first line proprietary application support for the service desk and work with a tracking system. The candidate should have a broad knowledge of general PC support both desktops and laptops.
- Supports all proprietary software applications, including Windows.. Must have a thorough understanding of MS-Office suite.
- Understands all Windows operating systems and DOS command utilities that are used within each OS.
Provides telephone support for password resets, basic troubleshooting, login issues, etc.
Works with Active Directory
- Responsible for troubleshooting and explaining complex technical situations to both more experienced and less experience personnel in a clear and understandable fashion via phone and Email. Ability to multi-task and work with ambiguous situations and upset customers in a professional manner.
IT Help Desk Analyst
- At least 3 years working in a support role
- Must be able to start immediately
- Broad exposure to all aspects of IT support.
- Experience working with Active Directory
- Support existing systems through error corrections, functional enhancements and integration with other systems.
- Associate degree or higher preferred
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Samantha Clements at Interactive Business Systems (firstname.lastname@example.org).
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.