We have an IT Help Desk opportunity at a company out in New Brighton. If you are qualified please apply.
- Bachelor's degree or currently enrolled in Engineering or Information Technology program.
- 1 to 3 years of experience providing Help Desk Support.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Windows 10 and MS Office Suite.
- Ability to explain technical concepts and procedures to non-technical users.
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer security procedures and protocols.
- Knowledge in rebuilding workstations (Hardware and Software) and all aspects of troubleshooting computer systems.
- Self-motivated, driven, organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task, prioritize and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written with a proven ability to be assertive yet approachable delivering a positive experience with coworkers and management.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality and monitors own work to ensure quality is met.
- Comfortable following written instructions for system configuration and testing.
Ability to determine computer problems and to coordinate hardware and/or software solutions
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the first point of contact for internal users seeking technical assistance in-person, over the phone or by email.
- Receive, assign, prioritize, document and actively resolve requests
- Provide Level I support to resolve incidents and complete service requests including troubleshooting and upgrading computer hardware, software, and computers.
- Install, configure and maintain new computers, phones, server applications and desktop hardware.
- Install Windows updates and validate virus protection.
- Perform troubleshooting of workstations, laptops and associated systems through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Actively participate in a continuous improvement culture providing recommendations and implementing enhancements to current methods and procedures.
- Manage user accounts, permissions, emails and anti-virus.
- Other duties as assigned.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.