Degree Requirement: AAS Degree or A+ cert required
Pay Rate: $18/hr
- Provide routine IT support on hardware and software utilized by the organization. This will entail maintaining PCs, troubleshooting network connectivity, setting up new employee/contractor, and providing prompt customer service.
- Take initial telephone or e-mail inquiries and troubleshoot appropriately.
- Manage relatively simple hardware, software, or network problems that can be resolved within 5 minutes.
- Log call activity
- Resolve more complex issues requiring detailed systems and applications knowledge. These issues may require 5 to 15 minutes to settle.
- Use judgment and decision making skills to generate a work order ticket for issues that cannot be resolved via telephone or e-mail and will require an on-site visit to the user's PC or workstation.
Category Code: JN008