Brooksource is building a team of Helpdesk Analysts for our partner located in Uptown Charlotte, NC for an ongoing long-term contract. This is the ideal opportunity for a recent Computer Science college graduate with a strong technical and customer service background to get their foot in the door and excel within a team.
This Analyst will be a part of an Enterprise Helpdesk responsible for providing first level IT support for IT related business partner issues and service requests. This Enterprise Helpdesk provides service to internal clients on a 24x7 basis.
Candidates must have 1-3+ years' experience as a support analyst working in a help desk environment supporting internal end-users, and proven experience on learning and supporting new applications and systems. Candidates must have strong customer service skills and a demonstrated ability to follow through on problems until resolved. Must be people oriented, patient and possess excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills. Will troubleshoot issues and escalate as appropriate and will maintain trouble tickets in a tracking system and perform other duties.
Daily You Will:
- Answer 40-60 IT related phone calls or chats per day
- Provide first contact customer problem resolution in a multi-platform, diverse environment
- Record, monitor, and follow up on client inquiries
- Accurately follow documented processes and procedures to ensure business partner satisfaction rate is maintained at a high standard
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Computer Science or IT related field
- 1-3 years of previous Helpdesk experience
- Excellent Customer Service skills, including a positive attitude and ability to instill confidence in your customers. Proactive follow-up, effective problem resolution, and end-to-end ownership of the problems is required. Also requires proven ability to learn new systems as required to effectively support customer needs
- Must be team-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Must work together with team to build and maintain effective single point of contact
- Must be customer centric and aggressive in promoting your customers' needs and getting them met
- Exhibit quick-response customer support and work with clients over the phone & chat to troubleshoot, analyze, diagnose and engage appropriate technical resources to resolve client issues
- Excellent communication skills are required
- High attendance reliability
- A+, MCP, Net+ certifications are a plus
- Technologies: Remedy Software, MyIT, Bogmar software, and SmartIT for Incident, Service Request, Knowledge and Chat.
- Reporting: Report directly to Enterprise Helpdesk Manager and Team Leads
- Company Size: Fortune 500 Energy Company
- Hours: Variety of shifts
- Location: Uptown Charlotte
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.