IT Helpdesk Technical Support Specialist - 66111
AIC is seeking a candidate to provide first-level technical support of computer software and hardware products and services. Respond to and diagnose problems through discussions with users. This includes problem recognition, research, isolation, and resolution steps. Resolve basic to moderately complex problems while referring more complex problems to senior level technicians. Assist users inquiring how to use specific software, electronic mail, or operating systems. Use existing processes and tools (e.g., problem management database and help desk systems) to proactively support office staff and equipment. This position will handle calls as their primary duties as well as work tickets and may be asked to help with projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform troubleshooting, repairs, and deployment of Windows 7 and 10 as well as some Apple products.
• Perform troubleshooting on mobile devices, iPhone/iPad and Android.
• Perform troubleshooting on Network Printer and Multifunctional Devices.
• Perform troubleshooting on Microsoft Office Products.
• Work daily with internal customers via phone, and email, with the occasional walk ups.
• Accurately record all work and troubleshooting in tickets in ServiceNow Ticketing system.
• Maintain positive, professional attitude at all times.
• Other duties may be assigned as required.
Education and Experience
• Associate’s Degree in related field of study
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 1-2 years of experience in MS Windows environment handling Level 1 calls with experience handling desktop and laptop break/fix support
• Experience using and troubleshooting MS Office (O365) products
• Experience using ticketing systems, ServiceNow preferred
• Experience managing and troubleshooting Windows 7 and 10 workstations
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Able to demonstrate superior customer service skills.
• Able to communicate and translate complex technical topics into easy to understand concepts.
• Able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Able to clearly document technical processes.
• Able to proficiently manage and troubleshoot Microsoft desktop operating systems.
• Able to ask directed and logical questions to determine problem causation and follow documented processes to a successful resolution.
• Working knowledge of Active Directory Users and Comp.
• Working knowledge of Apple products including iPhone, iPad and Mac Computers
• Must be able to read, write and speak English
IT & Technical