IT Infrastructure Engineer
Mount Olive, NJ
As the Infrastructure Engineer, you will assist in managing multiple IT infrastructure projects and operations to ensure effective functioning through network & telecommunications, hardware and servers, and various IT Business functions within the organization. You will collaborate with team members while successfully completing projects and accomplishing goals in a timely manner.
• 5+ years of hands-on Windows Server, Systems and Network experience
• Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate in a team environment
• Experience with VMware, ESX, or other virtualization technologies preferred
• Professional experience utilizing a ticketing system
• Ability to handle multiple complex projects while working under deadlines
• Collaborate with Regional Service Desk and IT resources on projects
• Engage in Windows server installations and migrations
• Escalate recurring or impactful issues to problem managers
• Assist with the analysis and design of local IT projects using virtualization infrastructure tools
• Development and testing of disaster recovery capabilities
• Overall support for server, network, and storage
What's in it For You?
• Exposure to high-level business professionals in a variety of departments and locations
• Working for a well-known, international Fortune 500 company
• Access to enterprise tools and visibility into multiple IT projects
• Opportunity to work in a team and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.