This position is with one of our direct clients in Racine, Wisconsin. Please submit resumes to Phebe at phebe(at)divihn(dot)com or call (716) 598-0700 with any questions. Principle Accountabilities:
- Manage resources, schedules, financials and adhere to stage gate quality and SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) control guidelines established at SCJ. Align project management assignments with required ITIL processes, i.e. Change and Release management.
- Recommend the right methodology for projects waterfall, agile or hybrid. Introduce Agile concepts to project team members.
- Full project lifecycle ownership; from initiation through deployment and closeout within defined timelines, budgets, and success criteria.
- Engage resources and gain commitment from multiple teams and vendors with a clear alignment on priorities.
- Work with cross-functional partners to define project scope and success criteria. Manage project scope, change management and communication.
- Track and reconcile financials and purchases across regions in support of projects.
- Establish project risk assessments and mitigation plans.
- Create good working relationships across the project team and stakeholders. Address team concerns and constraints. Establish a positive experience for anyone connected to the project.
- Execution Excellence. The ability to drive and maintain accountability for commitments. Plan, implement and continuously improve processes to meet timelines, budget and performance objectives.
- Agile Delivery Experience required.
- Technical and Infrastructure project management is required. Examples would include (but are not limited to) leading hardware deployments initiatives globally, end-user computing projects, supporting real estate projects with technology integration.
- Broad technical background and experiences with the ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Experience working with Finance teams at the international level.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the original project plan; effectively communicates changes or delays to team members and key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated a high level of curiosity, creativity, and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills with both technical and non-technical team members and stakeholders.
- Works well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in a dynamic environment. Proven ability to adjust to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems/Technology.
- PMI (PMP) or equivalent Certification.
- A minimum of 5 years of project management experience.
- Experience leading cross-functional projects against demanding timelines. Microsoft Project experience required. Microsoft PWA (Project Web App) experience is beneficial.
- Experience in traditional and agile project management methodologies.
- Experience working with a global team (time zone, geographical location).
- Experience working in a mature PMO with a formal process, stage gates, reporting, financial tracking, etc.
- Passion for project-based execution and process improvement.
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.