Location: Livingston, CA
Direct fulltime opportunity
You will plan, organize, manage, monitor, improve and control all activities associated with the 24X7 Help Desk, customer computing platforms, remote site computing services and audio/visual systems support. Successfully meet IT customer requirements through the effective planning and managing of all customer computing platforms and technology, response to and resolution of issues related to business systems and customer computing technology utilized across all sites. Provide timely, accurate issue resolutions and/or support for all IT customers through the Help Desk, remote IT engineers and 3rd party resources.
- Customer Computing Support: Coordinate the timely, efficient and effective support activities for all end user computing platforms. Manage the software licensing of all desktop applications. Manage the continuous replacement/refreshing of end user computing technology.
- Help Desk: Direct the timely, efficient and effective support of all computing customers. Provide resolution to customers reported issues either within the Help Desk or through escalation of the issue to internal of external IT resources. Ensure that all phases of help desk support are coordinated monitored, logged, tracked, resolved and reported appropriately
- Remote IT Engineer support: Direct the efficient and effective execution of activities of IT and 3rd party Engineers in remote facilities, both daily support and project-associated activities. This includes remote support for all IT functions (e.g. LAN, WAN, desktop, computing platforms and efforts required by Business Systems).
- Develop all relevant policies for each of the above areas and monitor compliance with these policies. Develop and continuously improve the service levels of the above areas, balancing cost and service level.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field (Degree is Mandatory). Master’s degree highly preferred.
- 5-10 years’ experience in systems programming with direct experience in computer operating systems, Help Desks and/or IT Security.
- Strong experience in managing multiple technical projects.
- Ability to teach/mentor and educate staff in IT systems capabilities and best practices.
- Experience in Systems Development
- Experience managing Business Systems in SAP/ERP environment
- Proven track record of developing in house talent and creating development programs.
- Experience managing staffs greater than 5 people.
It pays to network! Ask me how Ascent rewards for hired referrals.