IT Manager and Lead Developer Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking an IT Manager and Lead Developer for an opportunity in St. Louis, MO. The IT Manager and Lead Developer will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of company IT, safety and stability of the company's IT infrastructure, point-of-sale systems and reporting systems. She/he will manage a small team and work closely with third party vendors, and is also responsible for driving business process innovation, managing application development and working with company leadership to set long term IT strategy. The role is hands on and customer focused. This is a career path position where the team member will lead the department and be on a path to IT Director and beyond. She/he will report to the company CFO. This role is 33% planning, organization, project management, coordination and people management, 33% application development, solution development and coding, 33% innovation, problem solving, troubleshooting and everything else.
- Manage day-to-day operation of company IT systems and tools (ensure impact, reliability, and security). This role is the final escalation point on the technical support team
- Lead a high-functioning team that supports front line and corporate office team members in a timely and courteous manner
- Structure, lead, train, and develop IT staff for maximum effectiveness
- Software development and reporting (some hands-on coding required)
- Work with senior leadership to set long term IT Department strategy
- A Master's or Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of study
- 5 years of IT-related work experience preferred
- Some management experience or a strong desire to transition to an IT management role
- Demonstrated programming and database skills required, preferably in the Microsoft stack of technologies including .Net and SQL Server
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the eighth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 26 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.