IT Operations Engineer
Our client is seeking an IT Operations Engineer to identify and implement improvement of the operation support systems and processes.
Responsibilities of the IT Operations Engineer:
- Manage, maintain, and continually refine all network, server and application monitors and analyzers.
- Implement end-to-end performance measures of business-critical infrastructure and applications.
- Consolidate and implement operational log analytics.
- Recommend, test, and implement new monitoring technologies.
- Drive continuous improvement and provide 2nd and 3rd level support.
- Mentor others to grow knowledge in technology and process.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel on problem resolution.
Requirements of the IT Operations Engineer:
- Certifications: Cisco CCNA, CCNP, CCENT; Security+ (or similar preferred).
- Microsoft Server Administration a Plus.
- 2+ years NOC/SOC for 10+ Location Enterprise.
- Experience Monitoring Cloud Environments like Azure & Office 365.
- Experience with the Following Applications/Tools Desired: SolarWinds (NPM, NCM, NTA, NetFlow), ServiceNow ITOM, OKTA Identity Configuration/Management, Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM), VMware vRealize.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74222 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.