IT Program Manager Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking an IT Program Manager for an opportunity in Charlotte, NC. The IT Program Manager will oversee the successful execution of the Project and Program Change Management standards defined by the Enterprise Change Global Policy and the Front Line Unit's standards and procedures. This PM will be responsible for the review and approval of all changes at various stages in the program/project change lifecycle.
- Monitor, track and control the Project and Program change management process and respond to the corresponding data quality control issues
- Responsible for identifying, proposing, and maintaining Standard Changes; specifically but not limited to Program and Project Change Standards as defined by the Enterprise.
- Identify, draft, and propose changes which can be established as templates - tasks and changes
- Provide consultation on program & project best practices that support Enterprise Change policy
- Perform QA/QC assessments on program/projects to ensure they meet the change standards
- Review weekly defect reports from the PMO and coordinate with PMs on to remediate the defects
- Other capabilities
- PMP certified with 3+ years project/program management experience with full comprehension of the project and program life cycle.
- Strong communication skills; will be communicating with senior management
- Strong analytical skills as it relates to project/program consultation
- Strong utilization of MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.