Job Title: IT Project Coordinator
Location: Dallas, TX 75261
Duration: 06 Months
- Coordinates and integrates project initiatives and assists in determining technical and manpower requirements, schedules, and budgets.
- Measures and analyzes project performance regarding technical progress, schedules, and budgets.
- Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings, and resolves technical problems.
- Identifies and analyzes systems requirements and defines project scope, requirements, and deliverables.
- Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately.
- Receive direction from and provides support to IT Project Managers
- Partner with other Project Coordinators/Administrative assistants to schedule meetings with representatives of up to 5 companies in attendance
- Record and distribute meeting notes
- Track status of tasks in project plan scheduling tool
- Track status of risks, issues, and action items
- Create project status report