IT Project Manager
Location: South Charlotte
Type: Direct Hire
Compensation: $90,000 - $100,000/yr.
The PM must demonstrate strong leadership and organization skills and will lead/inspire individuals with effective communication, and quality product standards. The PM will manage relationships with project stakeholders, IT resources, and senior business management. The PM will serve as a strategic business partner and trusted advisor to the business in a highly visible role. The PM will ensure that IT solutions developed and implemented satisfy business requirements and are delivered in a timely manner. The PM will monitor project progress, risks, roadblocks, and opportunities and manage communications to the IT and Business stakeholders. This group delivers results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and requires the ability to handle multiple priorities and projects simultaneously within an agile framework.
- Work with business units and stakeholders to determine project scope, project goals, product functionality, and desired features.
- Oversee all phases of project activity, including estimation, initiation, planning, execution, control and closure.
- Proactively manage communications and expectations, keeping both IT and business teams informed, including executing weekly status reports and scheduling project team meetings.
- Facilitate change management, including ability to think end-to-end, process design, business requirements employee/operational readiness, testing and implementation.
- Develops risk mitigation plans to preempt potential problems through the application of concepts techniques, knowledge and processes.
- Maintains and updates project related documentation. Track upcoming deliverable's and ensure completion of project milestones and tasks.
- Demonstrates at a proficient level project management concepts, techniques and skills.
- Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex and/or cross-functional problems.
- Collaborative communicator, with talent for establishing productive relationships with colleagues, internal business stakeholders, external consultants and contractors.
- Ability to cut through the clutter and address the root of issues facing the Project Stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and ability to effectively supporting multiple unrelated tasks.
Required Certifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree Required or relevant experience
- Project Management Certifications Preferred
- 3+ years change management, project management, business analyst, PMO, or similar experience
- Experience with enterprise change processes and methodologies (Agile / Scrum)
- Experience with project management tools
Category Code: JN008, JN037